Header Ads

FIRST SUNDAY RELEASE IN FEBRUARY BY VENERABLE REMI AFOSI: FROM FAITH TO FAITH


THEME: "FROM FAITH TO FAITH"
BY VENERABLE REMI AFOSI


Text: - 'For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith' - Romans 1:16-17.

This February, we begin with the second plank of our meditations for the year with the theme, 'From faith to faith'. Whereas the first plank of our meditations, God's 'I will' is intended to run in the alternate months of January, March, May July, September and November; 'From faith to faith' run February, April, June, August, October and December. The theme 'From faith to faith' is predicted on Apostle Paul's discourses with the Christians in Rome and his affirmation that salvation in Christ Jesus can only come by the way of genuine faith through the proclamation of the gospel of Christ. Paul was so convinced that the gospel is the precursor and the power of salvation for everyone who will believe be it as a Jew or as a Greek. He argued that it is this proclamation of Christ gospel reveals both the righteousness of God to the believers and also His judgment to the wicked ones who refuses to believe - Romans 1:14:18.
In 'From faith to faith' the Apostle presupposed faith as not static but that rather it is dynamic because as the righteousness of God in Christ is revealed the more so ought the faith of every one who believed be increased. This I've found to be a truism right from my early days growing in the Christian faith. It is a known fact that no one is born having faith in God. This means we all started at ground zero when it comes to this issue of faith in God. But, this also means that as we all started from ground zero, God doesn't want us to remain at that point all through life. I have personal discovered that it is possible for to begin at the level of 'no faith' and graduate to the level of 'little faith'. From little faith to 'great faith'; from great faith to graduate to 'exceeding great faith'; etc. This s not forgetting such faith as will move mountains and faith for all times. One thing stands out here, each level of faith is offshoot of the mustard seed faith - Mark 4:31.


What is faith? 

Faith according to Hebrews 11:1 is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen. In its ordinary rendering, it's the confident assurance that whatsoever God says He will do in His words or through any of His servants; that exactly is what He will do. I'll quickly come into the testimonies of goodness of the Lord in this issue of ever increasing faith God ordained for every Christian. I gave my life to Christ at a time when I had lot of challenges but the most prominent was monthly attack of malaria. I became a regular patient of my work place Clinic and I even kept First-Aid Box in my house until one day after I had surrendered my life to Christ I read from 2 Cor. 5:17 that I have become a new creature in Christ having all old things passing away and all things being new. I remember praying fervently that God will grant me permanent healing of the monthly malady. God didn't heal instantly, but He gave me some rooms to put my faith into actions.
Some three days after the malaria came and as usual with headache and I remember the Holy Spirit bidding me to lay my hand on my head to rebuke the headache that it will go; I did so and it left. Within me I felt I had got the faith to heal headache. Within the space of an hour, I felt an urge to vomit which usually was the next in the line of attacks, again I felt the the urge to hold my throat and command the vomit to return to its place and it happened as I decreed. Again I was elated that I've gotten faith over the spirit of vomiting. Later that day I experienced some bouts of shivering and at each time I would lay my hand on my head and command the fever to leave. I did so about thrice times and behold that was the end of malaria attacks and It was 3 months after I remembered I had not visited the Clinic. Since then, I have been enjoying the divine healing as far as malaria is concerned. Beloved, God desires you operate in the realm of ever increasing faith or from faith to faith.


But as written in 1 Corinthians 2:9-10: 'Eye had not seen nor ear heard nor had entered into the heart of man, the things God had prepared for them that love him. For God has revealed them to us by his Spirit: the Spirit searches all things yea, the deep things of God.
This Sunday, I pray that your faith in Christ shall not become a vain enterprise; it shall bring forth to your life, grace, glory and power in Jesus Christ name. Amen. I decree for you healings, deliverances, progress and increases; as you continue to abide in Him your faith shall be maximally beneficial to you and to your generations in Jesus name. Amen. Under the banner of the name above all others, I decree for you ever increasing faith to nullify every wile and
manipulation of Satan over your life and family. Amen. I decree for you the calm awareness of God's presence giving to you the assurance that He is ever able and available to permeate your life with peace and prosperity in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

As you progress in the new month, the abiding grace of God which will prevent you from being displaced or disgraced will speak for you at all times. Amen and amen.

Join us next Sunday for another impactful moment with God. May you be richly blessed and endued to serve God in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Your Vicar & Pastor
Ven. Remi Afosi
(08055533416)

Brought To You By: 

The Glorious Youth Editorial Crew.

If you would also like us to publish your articles on this website;
Kindly send  your write-ups to our email vmaceditorial@gmail.com or contact the;
Editor-in-Chief: Bro Oso James Blessing or any of the Editorial Crew Officials. 

Feel free to drop your comments and suggestions below;

Happy Sunday
God Bless

No comments